Clean Energy - Biofuels
The Clean Energy/Alternative Energy Market comprises a wide range of processes and systems. From solar thermal storage, ethanol storage, anaerobic digesters, methanol, biofuel storage, blue hydrogen systems, biomass, and renewables to the recycling market, Caldwell offers an extensive scope of storage and process solutions. This includes:
- The ability to provide Atmospheric Storage Tanks, Low Pressure Storage and Process Tanks, High Pressure Storage and Process Tanks, High Pressure Field-Erected Vessels, and Low Temperature and Cryogenic storage solutions. Caldwell builds tanks and vessels to numerous design standards — API650, API620, AWWA D100, NFPA 22, and ASME Section VIII.
- The ability to make all of those tanks and vessels from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and other more exotic alloys (Hastelloy, Inconel, 9-Nickel).
- The ability to control emissions through the use of blanketing systems, pressure vents, and aluminum as well as steel floating roofs.
We bring to all of our projects:
- Highly experienced and competent engineering capabilities, so we’re able to quickly provide custom tank and vessel designs for your custom storage and process conditions.
- A commitment to safety in design and process safety control innovations recognized as exemplary in our industry.
- An unmatched commitment to quality. Caldwell Tanks is the only North American Field Tank Erector that is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- A large number of field crews who are well-trained and well-equipped, capable of performing one tank projects or fifty tank projects without compromising our safety, performance, or quality.