Oil & Gas
Caldwell provides a significant amount of Field-Erected Tanks for the Oil & Gas industry. This includes a wide range of storage solutions such as the traditional Oil Storage Tanks and Column Supported Cone Roof tanks as well as the more unique Condensate Storage Tanks (typically dome) or Dome Ellipsoidal Roofs, designed to the API 620 Standard. We have an entirely separate fabrication line specifically for stainless steel tanks (including pickling).
Caldwell has also supplied several tanks for the LNG Storage and Processing industry. We’ve even built multiple projects on opposite ends of the country for tanks that process the CO2 for carbon capture and sequestration by injecting the gas into spent oil wells.
Caldwell brings all turnkey capabilities for Oil & Gas Storage Tanks
More so than any other in the industry - this includes:
- Foundation design and installation (with the ability to provide just the design as well)
- Ground improvement design and installation
- Steel Internal and External Floating Roofs – pontoons, pans, and double decks
- Aluminum Internal Floating Roofs
- Cathodic Protection and HDPE Liners
We bring to all of our projects:
- Highly experienced and competent engineering capabilities, so we’re able to quickly provide custom tank and vessel designs for your custom storage and process conditions.
- A commitment to safety in design and process safety control innovations, recognized as exemplary in our Industry.
- An unmatched commitment to quality. Caldwell Tanks is the only North American Field Tank Erector that is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- A large number of well-trained, well-equipped field crews, capable of performing one tank projects or fifty tank projects without compromising our safety, performance, or quality.
Producing various storage solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry
Caldwell’s tanks encompass:
- Crude Products
- Jet Fuel
- Fire Water